|Job title:||Transformation business partner|
|Salary:||Up to £40,000 p.a.|
We are looking for a Transformation Business Partner to join our Transformation team, in a permanent capacity, working full-time at our Swindon offices, on key transport links and in the town centre.
About the role
BCS has an exciting strategy for the next 3 years and we have a clear view of what success looks like in September 2024. A programme of 10-12 critical projects will deliver the strategic changes required to grow and diversify our membership and professional registrations, and to achieve our revenue targets.
Highly skilled, experienced and specialised Transformation Business Partners will support senior counterparts in the business to design and deliver of these strategic change projects, the wider Strategic / Critical Change Programme and ultimately, the overall business strategy.
Acting as an internal consultant and focusing our teams on the required scale and pace of change, our Transformation Business Partners will earn credibility and trust while enabling project teams to deliver better results, faster and with exceptional levels of certainty and clarity.
- Partner with Senior Managers, and lead and motivate project teams across the organisation, providing a rare blend of business change tools, techniques, knowledge and skills to ensure that strategic change programmes are delivered to the required scale and pace - in full, on time and within budget;
- At a programme level, work with other members of the Programme team to manage interdependencies, timelines, risks, budget and resources across the full programme, ensuring full visibility of project progress and outputs for key stakeholders;
- Work closely with Business Owners to develop ideas, business cases, feasibility studies and vendor selection;
- Facilitate and encourage integrated working, promoting a one team approach to drive accountability and ownership across the organisation;
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager / Divisional Director;
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements;
- All staff will live BCS’ values and support our purpose;
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes, and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree or equivalent;
- Qualified BA practitioner;
- Candidates with A Levels would be considered if they can demonstrate an exceptional track record of delivering measurable change.
- Delivering complex, strategic change at scale and pace;
- Application of core business analysis and presentation skills in a variety of business environments;
- Relationship management, with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- The highest standards of communication, across all levels and using appropriate methods and media to suit the audience;
- Excellent digital literacy with the ability to adapt to new or changing technologies or processes;
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain honest, positive relationships with stakeholders and internal customers of all levels of seniority;
- An ability to achieve results through the deployment of excellent influencing, negotiation and coaching skills;
- A well organised, self-motivating approach to work, and be able to manage complex and wide ranging workloads simultaneously.
- A variety of Project Management methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall;
- Business Analysis methodologies (including MoSCoW, PESTLE, SWOT);
- Change management models (such as McKinseys and Kuber Ross);
- This role will require attendance to the Swindon office on a regular basis.
BCS is dedicated to providing training and development to help all staff realise their potential, and also offer a generous benefit package.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity as an employer. This statement and our policies are designed to ensure our recruitment and employment practices and procedures actively promote equality of opportunity and value diversity.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK upon application.
In the event that we receive a high number of applications for this vacancy, we may be unable to provide an individual response to every candidate, therefore if you haven’t heard back from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.