**In association with BCSWomen & AI Accelerator**
**This event is relevant for all interested in AI and its implications for society**
Speaker: Sarah Burnett - Executive Vice-President & Distinguished Analyst at Everest Group
All Welcome. ‘Wominspiration – AI’ Free Event. Limited Spaces
AI (Artificial Intelligence) and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) are very different types of technologies.
But when combined, they can help organisations get significantly more value out of process automation.
Come to this event to learn and discuss:
- What are AI and RPA?
- How are they suitable for automating different processes?
- What are current trends for automation technology and adoption?
- How can organisations develop automation to deliver better business outcomes?
Sarah leads Everest Group’s ’Service Optimization Technologies’ global research programme. She is also Chair of BCSWomen specialist group and founder of AI Accelerator, a programme of free AI events.
Sarah’s accolades include:
- Named one of the 50 most influential women in UK IT by Computer Weekly in 2018, 2017 and 2016
- Sarah and AI Accelerator were shortlisted for the prestigious UN ITU Equals in Tech award out of over 350 entries from 80 countries.
- Named a Digital Leaders’ Champion for UK South East in 2017
Overview of Agenda:
18:00 - Registration (Please sign in at ground floor security desk when you arrive)
18:30 - The event starts
20:30 - The event ends, followed by informal networking, food and drink
About the organiser:
The BCS London North Branch organises this event; find out more about the group at www.nlondon.bcs.org/home.htm
Things to note:
This event may be filmed, and the recording used for future publicity.
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.