We have a number of committee posts to elect. We have a specific vacancy for a Treasurer following Greg’s decision to retire at the AGM. Chair, secretary and other committee members also need to be elected. Accepting a post of responsibility helps you network in the profession and makes your CV stand out from others.
Please note, non-BCS members are welcome at the AGM, but, are unable to vote on any matters arising.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Minutes of last AGM (20 November 2017) and EGM (16 January 2018).
- Matters arising
- Report of Chair.
- Report of Treasurer including Approval of Accounts
- Report of Secretary
- Report of BCS Scotland. (David Murie).
- Academic Support Matters (Euan Headridge)
- Election of Committee & Office Bearers. There are vacancies
- Thanks to Retiring Committee Members
- Programme for 2019. Discussion. Suggestions from those present are most welcome
For more information, please go to - https://www.bcs.org/category/18370