The BCS is pleased to offer a very exclusive visit to Elanco Animal Health (Speke Operations). This is a modern bio-tech manufacturing facility which leverages complex IT applications and infrastructure to deliver high quality products.
The visit will describe how Elanco has reformed its IT systems following the recent divestment from old parent company Eli Lilly, how the IT systems are being used and also how the Operational Technology systems ( PLCs and SCADA systems that run the machinery at the factory ) are used on a day-day basis. The session will be rounded off with a visit to one of the data centres at the factory.
This visit is unfortunately limited to BCS members only due to security considerations. The following restrictions will also apply :
• BCS Membership number will need to be quoted (anyone booking without a relevent membership number will be removed from the list)
• Photo ID for verification at the entrance
• No phones, tablets, cameras or recording devices will be allowed – please leave these in your car
• There will be a short walk from the entrance to the conference room & data centre
• Delegates will need to make their own way to the site, which is located in Speke, Liverpool.
Spaces are strictly limited to a maximum of 15. Please only book a ticket if you definitely plan on attending and please print off and bring the ticket with you on the day.
Please also input your BCS Membership number for validation purposes.
This event is bought to you by BCS Chester & North Wales Branch. For more information on the Branch, click here: https://www.bcs.org/category/10583
Please note, duplicate delegate names will be deleted. BCS do not issue Letters of Invitation for events.