3D printing is one of today’s innovative new technologies – what are its implications for society?
Come to this informative ‘show’n’tell’ event, to learn and discuss:
• What is 3D printing? How’s it related to AI?
• What products can it produce?
• Which industries and types of organisations are using it so far?
• What technologies, software and processes are involved?
• What types of people are involved?
• What potential benefits and risks/disadvantages of 3D printing?
• How can you learn more and get involved?
Our presenters are:
• Gregory Epps – CEO, React Robotics
About React Robotics: Producers of DogBot, the quadruped robotics platform for Artificial Intelligence research.
• Sarat Babu – CEO, Betatype
About Betatype: Helping companies realise commercial applications in metal 3D printing through advanced design and process control software.
This is a NLB Lean event - there will be no food available for attendees of this event.
Visit www.nlondon.bcs.org for more information on the group.
'Regular' attendees of BCS events - please note the venue change. From 1st September, BCS London will be based in Moorgate. Everyone will need to sign in on arrival to gain entry to the building.
We are experiencing increasingly high numbers of people booking BCS London events - but, not showing up. So please, think twice before you book and cancel your place if you can no longer attend. This leaves space for those who can genuinely attend and is important for health & safety at the venue, plus allows us to order accurate catering - and avoid food wastage. Thank you.
Please note, duplicate delegate names will be deleted. For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.