BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, IIBA® UK Chapter and AssistKD collaborating across the community to represent and grow the Business Analysis profession. For practitioners, by practitioners.
Business Analysis in an Ever-Changing World
The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2019 will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are an experienced BA or you would like to understand the role of BAs further, this conference is for you.
This year’s conference tracks are as follows:
Track 1: BA Core Skills
Track 2: Business Analysis & Intersecting Disciplines
Track 3: The BA as Trusted Advisor
Track 4: BA Personal Effectiveness and Behaviours
Track 5: Business Analysis in the Digital World
Track 6: And Now for Something Completely Different
To download a PDF of the conference brochure please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Attending in 2019:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where Business Analysts can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. In 2018, conference attendees had the opportunity to network with and learn from over 550 fellow Business Analysis Practitioners.
- Twelve Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Six Conference Tracks with More Than 60 Sessions Focusing on Company Case Studies. Learn from other BAs past success and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts.
2019 Case Studies and Contributors Include: Bank of England, Lloyds Banking Group, Nationwide, Aviva, Capita, Aldermore, Financial Times, Warner Bros, Virgin Media, Volkswagen Financial Services, Rightmove, National Grid, BAE Systems, Parkinson’s UK, ASOS, John Lewis Partnership, AO.com, OVO Energy, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, The Home Office, UK Government, South Gloucestershire Council, Civica Digital, bpha, Deloitte, Cardiff University, Coventry University, AssistKD, Taylor & Francis
- Business Analyst of the Year Award 2019. The prestigious Business Analyst of the Year Award 2019 will be awarded at the conference.
BCS members entitled to a 15% discount - discount code BCS15
Group discounts also available