We are extremely proud to invite you to an informal evening with Caroline Bellamy, Chief Data Officer at Ordnance Survey since 2017. Caroline will cover both:
- Career story, highlights, lowlights, key moments
- What it takes to become and to succeed as a Director
- Her take on gender equality and inclusion
- Insights from her experiences as a female thought leader in UK
Additionally, a bit about the emerging field of data architecture and management including
- What OS data office looks like, key roles etc
- Why certain organisations need a Data Office
- Objectives of a Data Office
- Trends and the future
Caroline is an engaging speaker and is keen that this be a relaxed and informal conversation. There may be time for an additional item on the agenda too - more details will follow soon.
As with all our events there will be an opportunity to make contacts and network over free drinks and snacks from 5.30pm before the event starts at 6.00pm. There is plenty of free parking on site. You will need to bring photographic ID please on the night for security reasons.