We live in a world of unprecedented change.
Chris Potter, Digital Audit partner, PwC
18:00 - Webinar starts
19:00 - Webinar ends
We live in a world of unprecedented change. In this talk, Chris will explore:
- some of the underlying long term technology trends affecting our world
- the immediate impact of COVID-19 on digital transformation
- what global CEOs expect to happen next
- how have cybercriminals reacted to COVID-19
- no regrets moves for the future
About the speaker
Chris Potter is a partner within the Digital Audit team in PwC. He leads the team that implements technology tools to support the audit and creates a culture of digital innovation. He has worked on digital transformation within PwC for the last 8 years, and before that spent 25 years advising clients on technology risk management (including cybersecurity) and audited the IT systems of some of the UK's largest financial institutions. Between 2001 and 2014, he led the UK information security breaches survey for the UK government.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.