BCS Information Risk Management and Assurance (IRMA) SG
Watch the video
At the event we will cover the following topics and questions:
- Is COVID-19 a threat or an opportunity for your InfoSec career?
- Skills, experience, or something else? Where you should focus to create the highest impact on your InfoSec career?
- 3 hidden questions every interviewer asks you, even if you do not realise those questions.
- Busting myths: 1 out of 5 cybersecurity professionals join the industry with no technical background. Do you want to learn how they do it?
- The role of effective communications to deliver your “message”.
- What is “the problem” you are solving?
- 3 C’s of highly effective communication - the difference between “what you say” and “how you say it”.
- The “1 magical keyword” you can use in professional communications to double your influence.
About the speaker
Emin Caliskan, Director, FeltSecure Labs Limited
Emin Caliskan is a CISSP certified cybersecurity professional and career mentor.
He inspires, trains and mentors passionate professionals from various backgrounds so they can achieve their life & career goals in their infosec / cybersecurity career.
Previously Emin held various roles in international and military organisations as a cybersecurity manager, cybersecurity trainer & program developer, penetration tester and security researcher. He was a PhD researcher at Tallinn University of Technology in 2016-2017.
Emin was also a member of NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Center of Excellence (CCD COE) in Estonia as the national representative from Turkey.
This event counts for two hours towards your CPD. More information is available at www.bcs.org/cpd.
Whenever possible events will be recorded and loaded onto the BCS website and the BCS YouTube channel for subsequent viewing by IRMA members and the public, to meet the Institute’s Royal Charter commitments.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Information Risk Management and Assurance (IRMA) SG