New for 2021! Adapt, transform, inspire
- Rebecca George OBE FBCS, BCS President & Managing Partner, Government and Public Services, Deloitte LLP
- Geoff Hudson - Searle, author of Purposeful Discussions
- Eileen Jennings-Brown, Head of Technology, Welcome Trust
- Rob Harding, Chief Operation and Technology Officer, Capital One
- Rubi Kaur, Senior Solutions Architect, Vodafone
- Stephen Slough, CIO, NHS Dorset CCG
- Suzanne Doyle-Morris, author of The Con Job
- Matt Howarth, Founder, Beyond Digital
Discover the technology trends that promise to disrupt your sector - and the IT skills, professionalism and efficiency you need to break away from the competition.
BCS IT Leaders welcomes today’s leading technology executives and entrepreneurs as well as aspiring IT leaders looking for inspiration and insight from a line-up of eminent IT professionals, each at the top of their game.
The next unknown is just around the corner, so how does today’s IT leader prepare themselves and their business?
What should we learn from those inspiring business chiefs who lead continuous transformation within their organisation? And in the challenging post-Brexit / COVID-recovery period, how do we build foresight and resilience into our own teams and business strategies?
This event is brought to you by: BCS IT Leaders Forum