BCS will showcase its NEW Essential Digital Skills Qualifications for Work (EDSQ) and the steps educators need to take to be EDSQ ready.
11:00 - Open
- Overview of the Essential Digital Skills framework;
- Demonstration of the EDSQ resources and online modules;
- Presentation on the assessments and processes;
- How to become accredited to deliver EDSQ;
- Information on the funding entitlements and Sales team support;
- Progression from EDSQ through the BCS Education portfolio;
12:00 - Close
Join us for an Essential Digital Skills Qualifications for Work (EDSQ) Webinar on Wednesday 24 February from 11am, where we'll be showcasing our e-Learning and assessment platform, with step-by-step guidance on the what, the how, and the next steps needed to get educators EDSQ ready to deliver.
This webinar will be of particular interest to educators who are looking to deliver these brand-new qualifications from BCS and to find out more on our approach to get learners work-ready for the digital age.
With digitalisation becoming the norm across every sector, there has never been a more pressing reason to act and collaborate in digitally upskilling the nation's workforce.
Join us, the Awarding and Professional body dedicated to digital and IT.
This event is brought to you by: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT