A webinar for employers to find out more about T Levels, what they mean for your organisation and how to get involved.
Speakers and presenters
The webinar has been commissioned by the Department for Education (DfE) and will be delivered by SDN in partnership with BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
More than ever before it’s critical that every avenue to qualify more people in tech is supported and utilised. The government has driven the development of T Levels but some employers have asked exactly what they are, how they compare to other qualifications and training and, importantly, how they can get involved.
In this 1 hour webinar, we’ll give you an overview of what industry placements look like for digital roles, how to make sure it is a success for you and the student in the current circumstances, and the government support available to help you.
The webinar will cover:
- What are industry placements and T Levels?
- BCS Get Ahead, Get Recognised Programme that supports T Level providers and students, and how employers can get involved.
- What do industry placements look like for digital roles?
- The business benefits of offering industry placements
- The difference between apprenticeships, industry placements and work experience
- Roles and responsibilities
- Case study insights from those already offering digital placements
- The government support available to help you