This year the theme is "Creating Employable Graduates" and features three initiatives to support this.
- 14:00 - Welcome and Introduction, Kevin Streater, CEdMA Europe Chairman
- 14:15 - The Institute of Coding (IoC) Accreditation Model, Dr David Bowers, The Open University, and Chris Sharp, Chief Inventor from IBM Hursley
- 15:00 - Break
- 15:15 - Why the BCS Academic Accreditation is being redesigned to recognise graduates’ readiness for the workplace, Prof Alastair Irons, Vice President of the BCS Academy of Computing
- 16:00 - Break
- 16:15 - The Degree Apprenticeship Program, a collaboration between ServiceNow and Northeastern University, Prof Scott Wildman, Northeastern University and Faez Ahmed, Senior Director, Training and Certification, ServiceNow
- 17:00 - Summary, Kevin Streater
- 17:15 - Close
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
This event is brought to you by: CEdMA Europe in association with BCS Learning and Development specialist group