The ISTQB Successful Candidate Register will display the following candidate details and can be searched from the ISTQB website:
- Name (first and last names)
- The level of certification (Foundation, Advanced, Expert, Agile etc.)
- The certification module (e.g.: Foundation Core, Specialist Usability, Agile Foundation, etc.)
- Part of the certificate number
- Certification date
- Certification expiry date (where applicable)
- Country that the certification was gained in
- The certification body
The data transferred to ISTQB via UKTB for the purpose of the SCR will be strictly limited to the above. ISTQB will NOT use the data for any other purposes such as marketing.
You may withdraw your consent to be listed on the SCR and have your data removed at any time, or request that your data is updated if it is incorrect by contacting BCS at firstname.lastname@example.org or UKTB at email@example.com.
By accepting this you provide consent for your data to be transferred and stored on the ISTQB Service Provider’s site and shared with UKTB and ISTQB for the sole purpose of publishing your SCR details, and agree to allow UKTB to provide updates about what is happening in the UK Software Testing industry.
If you do not wish to be contacted by UKTB please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org