Who is it for?
Practising solution developers and professionals from related disciplines who want a detailed understanding of solution development best practice.
To be eligible for the oral examination, four modules are required to be passed:
- two core modules
- one knowledge-based specialist module
- one practitioner specialist module
What modules do I need?
Core modules - you must pass both modules:
- Systems Development Essentials
- Systems Modelling Techniques
Knowledge based specialisms - you must pass one of these modules:
- Foundation Certificate in Systems Development
- Intermediate Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Foundation Certificate in VeriSM
Practitioner specialisms - you must pass one of these modules:
- Business Analysis Practice
- Systems Design Techniques
- Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- Integrating Off-the-shelf Software Solutions
What format is the exam?
- Up to 50 minutes oral examination
- Conducted by two examiners
- Questions on topics from the syllabus, including the selected specialist modules
How do I get this certification?
Take the complete training programme
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
- Each module typically takes three days of classroom study followed by an exam
- You can choose when you take each of the four modules
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.