Who is it for?
Practising solution developers and professionals from related disciplines who want a detailed understanding of solution development best practice.
To be eligible for the oral examination, four modules are required to be passed:
- two core modules
- one knowledge-based specialist module
- one practitioner specialist module
What modules do I need?
Core modules - you must pass both modules:
- Systems Development Essentials
- Systems Modelling Techniques
Knowledge based specialisms - you must pass one of these modules:
- Foundation Certificate in Systems Development
- Intermediate Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Foundation Certificate in VeriSM
Practitioner specialisms - you must pass one of these modules:
- Business Analysis Practice
- Systems Design Techniques
- Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- Integrating Off-the-shelf Software Solutions
What format is the exam?
- Up to 50 minutes oral examination
- Conducted by two examiners
- Questions on topics from the syllabus, including the selected specialist modules
Where can I take the exam?
Option 1: With an accredited training provider
Option 2: At a public sitting (exam only): Please follow the registration link for available dates.
- Time: Select when booking
- Venue: BCS London Office
- Fee: £390 (£325 + VAT)
- Register: Online - Once you have booked your exam please complete a candidate registration form and send to email@example.com. Your booking is not confirmed until the form is submitted, failure to complete the form may mean you are unable to sit the exam.
- Notes: Exam fees for public sittings must be paid a minimum of four weeks prior to the exam date by Visa, Access or MasterCard.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.