From June 2019, examiner reports and past papers will be made available only for examinations where the pass rate is under 40% for all candidates.
BCS are investing in the Higher Education Product suite, and this work includes moving to a model of having question banks, meaning we will not be able to release past papers as the questions will continue to be live in the question bank and may be used in future papers.
BCS are reviewing the information provided to candidates and centres to support preparation for HEQ examinations. In addition, as part of these new developments, support will be made available to training providers through approved BCS courseware.
- Computer networks
- Database systems
- IT project management
- IT service management**
- Object oriented programming (v2)
- Principles of internet technologies
- Principles of user interface design**
- Professional issues in information systems practice
- Software engineering 1
- Systems analysis and design
- Advanced database management systems
- Computer services management
- IT and the environment
- Knowledge based systems**
- Management information systems
- Network information systems
- Programming paradigms
- Realising the user interface**
- Software engineering
- Systems design methods
- Web engineering
**This module will be retired in 2020 and the last examination session will be held in March 2020, with a final opportunity for re-sit in September 2020.