Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone; email or in person. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- correspond with BCS;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe for membership;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- register for an examination;
- register for an event;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- participate in surveys; or
- give us some feedback.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based inside or outside the EU;
- Identity and contact data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
Where necessary, BCS may collect certain sensitive personal data from you. Sensitive data is classified as information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union activities, physical or mental health, sexual life or details or criminal offences, or genetic or biometric data). This will only be done with your explicit consent.