Special invited guest – MedConfidential - campaigners for confidentiality and consent in health and social care. The meeting will be chaired by Dr Dai Evans, GP and Lead Clinical Advisor at PRIMIS.
Date: 13 May 2023
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Venue: Central London near Regent’s Park
Venue details will be shared directly with attendees once places have been confirmed.
Topics for discussion include:
- What problems are people facing who want to use health data?
- What is the most appropriate approach to information governance relating to the use of NHS health data?
- What do we know so far about the NHSE Federated Data Platform (FDP) and what problems does the FDP hope to resolve?
- What are the differences between the FDP and other data repositories such as TRE?
- What can we learn from the past regarding patient consent and data access problems?
- Local approaches to data requirements (ICS/PCN)
Attendance at CLICSIGs are limited to PHCSG and FCI members and the occasional invited expert with places (usually no more than 20) allocated on a first come first served basis. To help secure a place, it is essential to book early. If you are not a BCS/FCI member, you can request a spare place once member places have been allocated.
Attendees will need to book their own accommodation for the Friday evening (if desired). Recommended hotels near the meeting venue are:
The outputs of CLICSIGs are generally published through this website.