With the exception of the President, Officers are elected at the PHCSG AGM and serve for a period of two years.
- Dr Glyn Hayes President
- Dr John Robinson, Chair
- Dr Geoff Schrecker, Vice-Chair
- Roz Foad, Events Manager
- Grizelda Moules MSc, MAMS, Dip TEFL, AGM Secretary
- Dr Robert Treharne Jones, Press Officer
- Dr Paul Singer, Membership
- Dr Mary Hawking, Website Co-Ordinator
- Dr Nilesh Jain, Treasurer
- Dr Neill Jones
- Miriam Lemar, Secretary
- Dr John Lockley, CLICSIG Convener
- Dr Merlin Dunlop, Primary Care Link
- Jennie Johnson, Social Media
- Dr Julian Costello, 2nd Post Holder Events
- Richard Williams, Prize Co-Ordinator
Co-opted Committee Members
- Dr Nick Booth
- Dr Arjun Dhillon
- Dr Beverley Ellis MA PhD FHEA CITP MBCS
The Committee consists of elected and co-opted PHCSG Members. The Committee normally meet four times a year to look at all group activities and discuss / decide upon the future direction of the Group Committee.
Most meetings are held virtually, the others are held at the London Offices of BCS.