With the exception of the President, Officers are elected at the PHCSG AGM and serve for a period of two years.
- Dr Glyn Hayes President
- Dr John Robinson, Chair
- Miriam Lemar, Vice Chair
- Lauren Fensome, Secretary
- Roz Foad, Events Manager
- Grizelda Moules MSc, MAMS, Dip TEFL, AGM Secretary
- Dr Robert Treharne Jones, Press Officer
- Dr Paul Singer, Membership
- Dr Mary Hawking, Website Co-Ordinator
- Dr Nilesh Jain, Treasurer
- Dr Neill Jones
- Dr Merlin Dunlop, Primary Care Link
- Jennie Johnson, Social Media
- Grant Anthony Social Media
- Dr Vije Rajput, 2nd Post Holder Events
- Richard Williams, Education and Research Liaison
- James Sudbury, Early Careers
Co-opted Committee Members
- Dr Nick Booth
- Dr Arjun Dhillon
It is with great sadness that we report the death of Julian Costello a member of the committee and a long term member of the group.
The Committee consists of elected and co-opted PHCSG Members. The Committee normally meet four times a year to look at all group activities and discuss / decide upon the future direction of the Group Committee.
Most meetings are held virtually, the others are held at the London Offices of BCS.