|Job title:||Engagement coordinator NCCE|
|Salary:||Up to £28,000 p.a. doe|
|Location:||Swindon / Remote|
About the role
Play a fundamental role within BCS Academy, supporting key partnerships and fundraising activity. The role will be responsible for supporting engagement with industry stakeholders to develop opportunities and ultimately funding.
- Support the Strategic Partnerships Manager to engage new and existing clients;
- Map national and regional prospects, partnerships, alliances and networks;
- Provide administrative support to the Partnerships and Fundraising team;
- Be the first point of contact for fundraising and partnership queries to internal and external stakeholders;
- Raise invoices and purchase orders;
- Coordinate meetings with funders and prospects;
- Keep client records up to date;
- Coordinate and manage the funder care process for existing clients;
- Refine and deliver financial reporting ensuring factual and consistent input and use of BCS systems;
- Work with the Academy team to co-ordinate and collate marketing collateral to support funding asks, bids and pitches i.e. presentations, support literature;
- Work with the Academy team and internal stakeholders to arrange and coordinate engagement communications e.g. PR opportunities, marketing collateral, social activity;
- Work with the Academy team to report back to the business on the evaluation process of the qualification of leads and conversation rate;
- Provide sales support where necessary;
- Provide effective administrative support to relevant governance boards and committees;
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager/Divisional Director;
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements;
- There is an expectation that all staff will live BCS’ values and support our purpose;
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes, and procedures;
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- 5 x GCSE’s or equivalent, including English and Maths, at grade C or above.
- Proven experience within a fundraising, product, marketing or sales environment.
- Good commercial and analytical skills
- Excellent project co-ordination skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident communicator and influencer
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends and recommend course of action
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to engage in cross-functional relationships
- Customer focussed and able to view everything from the customer’s perspective.
- General theoretical business studies knowledge, to include Marketing, Product, Finance and Sales.
- Some travel in the UK attending events and presentations and overnight stays, as required.
BCS is dedicated to providing training and development to help all staff realise their potential, and also offer a generous benefit package.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity as an employer. This statement and our policies are designed to ensure our recruitment and employment practices and procedures actively promote equality of opportunity and value diversity.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK upon application.
In the event that we receive a high number of applications for this vacancy, we may be unable to provide an individual response to every candidate, therefore if you haven’t heard back from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.