Who is it for?
- Anyone who is involved in any aspect of enterprise and solution architecture.
- You must have obtained either the BCS Intermediate Certificate in Enterprise and Solutions Architecture or the new BCS Foundation Certificate in Architecture Concepts and Domains, or have a current TOGAF 9 or current TOGAF 10 level 2 certificate.
- Candidates should also have six or more years’ experience of IS / IT work, with some contact with architects and architecture descriptions. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is recommended.
What will I learn?
Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of enterprise and solution architecture principles and techniques. Key areas are:
- Intermediate level concepts, including architecture processes and descriptions
- The ability to demonstrate and apply this knowledge to a case study that involves producing deliverables in the following areas:
- architecture precursors: goals, directives and scope
- architecture descriptions: business, data, applications and infrastructure architecture
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last three days.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- One hour 'closed book' with 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark is 65% (26/40)
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.