New and Improving Speakers 2017
- Never been a speaker at a conference, but you have a story to tell?
- Spoken at events once or twice, and now want to improve your presentations?
- Loads of testing experience but never presented to your peers?
- Think you have a more interesting story to tell than the ones we have told you?
The BCS SIGiST can help you become a speaker.
At the September 2017 conference in London we are offering up to 4 new or improving speakers the chance to speak. The theme for the day is Growing your testing skills: Increasing our capability as testers and we want you to tell us a really compelling story about testing: what it means to you, how you do it, something important you have learned, or a skill/knowledge that we could learn from you.
If you are a successful applicant for this scheme, you will:
- be mentored by one of four world class testing experts and speakers who will:
- advise how to make a really appealing abstract to submit
- guide you in preparing your submission,
- explain the presenting technology
- review and help you rehearse your presentation
- introduce you when you speak at the BCS SIGiST conference in London
- present a 20-25 minute talk at the BCS SIGiST on Thursday 14th September 2017 or Friday 1st December 2017.
More information here
We are proud to announce that the mentors for 2017 are;
BCS SIGiST Programme Secretary