BCS Organisational Membership is a package of benefits for your organisation, professional body membership for IT staff, and engagement activity delivered through a partnership between BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, and organisations committed to professionalism, best practice and high standards within IT.
The partnership can improve the profile and status of the IT profession, your organisation and your employees.
For your organisation:
- Increased business returns from IT Investment
- Improve return on investment through joint engagement activities, enhancing capability and inspiring high performance.
- Support the recruitment of high quality professional staff, reducing the risk of project or business failure, or reputational damage.
- Encourage and embed a culture of professional development with unique tools, resources and opportunities.
- Membership for employees can increase a sense of worth and being valued; and may reduce staff turnover and absence rates.
- A point of difference from your competitors
- A workforce signed up to the BCS Code of Conduct, demonstrating their commitment to themselves and to the IT Industry.
- Opportunities to influence the future of the industry through the Policy Hub and to raise the profile of the IT profession
- A raised profile for your IT department
- Organisational benefits including advertising, networking opportunities and promotional activity.
- Raise the profile of your organisation to clients and potential clients through promoting your partnership with BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
For your staff:
- Recognition of status, experience and qualifications through Professional Body membership paid for by the organisation.
- Your staff can become Chartered IT Professionals (CITP), Chartered Engineers (CEng) and/or Chartered Scientists (CSci), demonstrating competencies and high standards in their field.
- Wide range of unique and reliable career and professional development tools, opportunities and resources.
- Professional Body membership paid for by your organisation.
- Industry recognised post-nominals
- Unique networking opportunities to bring best practice and latest thinking into your organisation.
Request more information
Some of our members...