BCS Practitioner Certificate in Digital Product Management
Increase your product management expertise by exploring digital product management skills and techniques – independent of any specific framework.
Who is it for?
- Product management professionals who are interested in expanding their skills as a digital product manager and supporting change within their organisation.
- Though there are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, candidates may find some industry experience of product and/or project management beneficial. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is strongly recommended.
What will I learn?
Holders of the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Product Management will have demonstrated a broad understanding and knowledge of:
- Effective stakeholder management and communication techniques
- How to analyse the internal and external environment and undertake market analysis
- The product delivery lifecycle
- Product development techniques
- Methods and techniques of product marketing
- The product development cycle
- How to analyse the business environment and undertake market research
The syllabus will include training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list.
Download our latest syllabus (PDF)
Download our latest specimen paper (PDF)
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last three days.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
Exam only (self study)
Ideal if you’re self-motivated and already know something about Agile.
How long will it take?
It usually takes a minimum of 15 hours to prepare for the exam.
Book your exam
If you're studying for this qualification without a training provider you can sit this exam directly with BCS.
How do I book an exam?
Call +44 (0)1793 417417 to book your exam.
What format is the exam?
- 90-minute ‘closed book’ with 40 multiple choice questions.
- Pass mark is 65% (26/40).
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.