Who is it for?
- Product management professionals who are interested in expanding their digital product management skills and supporting change within their organisation.
- Though there are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, candidates may find some industry experience of product and/or project management beneficial. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is strongly recommended.
What will I learn?
Holders of the BCS Practitioner Certificate will have demonstrated a broad understanding and knowledge of:
- Effective stakeholder management and communication techniques
- How to analyse the internal and external environment and undertake market analysis
- The product delivery lifecycle
- Product development techniques
- Methods and techniques of product marketing
- The product development cycle
- How to analyse the business environment and undertake market research
The syllabus will include training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list.
Want to know more about this certification? Register your interest here
How much does it cost?
From £185.00 + VAT (£220.00 + VAT for Remote Proctor)
What format is the exam?
- 90-minute ‘closed book’ with 40 multiple choice questions.
- Pass mark is 65% (26/40).
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.