Legal and privacy notices
Follow the links for more information on the Terms and Conditions of use of the BCS website (hereafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
- Contact details
- Copyright notice
- Disclaimer of liability
- Data privacy notice
- Linking policy
- Online payment terms and conditions
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Changes to the terms and conditions
It should be noted when reading these Terms and Conditions that:
- those who access the website from locations outside of the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable;
- failure or delay by BCS to enforce compliance with the Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of the Terms and Conditions;
- none of the Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable under Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party;
- any provisions of the Terms and Conditions found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be deemed to be severable from the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.