How are you preparing your students for the workplace? Smooth their journey into the industry and raise your institute's profile with membership.
Membership connects your undergraduates with the tech industry... and maybe a future employer or two
Students can tap into experience straight from the IT community by matching with a BCS mentor
Interactive career tools include CV writer, interview simulator, personal assessments and e-learning
Host bespoke events and access industry guest speakers to inspire your students and staff
Download the brochure
Provide membership for your students, for the length of their course, as well as your lecturers and teaching staff and discover the benefits today.
Supporting career development
Tools to help kickstart a career in IT including interactive assessments, CV builder and CPD tools. All members can also access the SFIAplus framework to benchmark their skills and plot their own development and career paths.
Your public support for your students and staff signing up to a code of conduct will shout loud and clear to prospective students and businesses that you take their development seriously.
Supplementing your course with BCS learning materials helps to create well-rounded professionals ready to enter the profession. It also offers your staff a rich CPD resource base to enhance their own development.
Academic membership will offer your university:
- Membership for all of your students for the duration of their course, up to four years.
- Membership for your lecturers and teaching staff
Bespoke online and physical events for your students with industry experts
- Access to industry registrations and standards such as RITTech
- Member access to Browse SFIAplus, the industry informed framework.
- An interactive launch event and supporting collateral and webinars
- Access to the latest thinking and research through our regular newsletter updates and member magazine, ITNOW
- BCS logos and branding for you to use on your website and materials highlighting your membership
"My student membership makes me feel part of the bigger picture in IT. It’s introduced me to the working world, outside of my studies. I’ve got a head start when I leave university."
Ready to begin your membership?
Get in touch and download the brochure to find out how your institution can begin taking advantage of Academic membership today.