A joint event between BCS Digital Accessibility SG and Policy Connect
In September, the government introduced new regulations that require public websites to be accessible. Yet a recent study found that just 6 in 10 local councils’ homepages meet basic tests for accessibility. This half-day conference will bring together digital officers and accessibility specialists from across local government to share practice and strategy to implement the new regulations and make services accessible for all.
Speakers to include:
- Robin Christopherson MBE, Head of Digital Inclusion at AbilityNet,
- Nicolaas Matthijs, Product Manager for Blackboard Ally
- George Rhodes, Digital Accessibility Compliance Lead for Kent Country Council
- Susan Day, Group CEO at Connect Solutions Group
- Geena Vabulas, Policy Manager for Assistive Technology at Policy Connect
Please note, duplicate names will be deleted.