Panel Discussion with members of your ISSG Committee followed by the ISSG AGM.
Members of the ISSG Committee
13:00 Welcome and Introduction (ISSG Chair)
13:05 Introducing ‘the committee’
13:20 Panel discussions – (10 mins each)
14:20 Close (ISSG Chair)
14:30 AGM will commence
An opportunity to virtually meet Your ISSG Committee when a Panel discussions – (10 mins each) on the following topics will be followed by the AGM.
- Review of past year’s events
- Data Privacy Assessments & InfoSec
- Facial recognition
- Self-driving cars
- Legal and Cyber insurance
- Welcome and Introduction
- Apologies for Absence
- Acceptance of Previous AGM Minutes
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Chairman’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Any Other Business
Please note that only BCS Members are eligible to vote in the AGM.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
This event is brought to you by: Information security specialist group