Join us for our branch AGM, followed by a stimulating talk and debate.
18:30 - Welcome - Ed Bedell
18:40 - AGM - Simon Ing (Secretary)
19:00 - Mystery Talk
19:45 - Q&A
20:30 - Meeting end... but folks welcome to stay on the call
21:00 - Close down.
During the AGM the current branch committee will give a short review of the past year’s activities and updates on the past year and the look forward to 2021. Branch members will then elect the new committee for the coming year.
Please note that only Shropshire branch members are eligible for election to the Branch Committee and to vote during the AGM.
All Branch Committee posts and roles are open for nominations, the members of the current committee are to stand for re-election, a table of the committee roles is shown below. Any Shropshire branch member wishing to become a Committee Member should inform the Branch Secretary (Simon) as a nomination for the AGM. Any Qs about the AGM should be sent to this email address also.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes from the previous 2019 AGM (available on the day or by request)
- Matters arising
- Accept 2019 AGM Minutes
- A report from the Chair and others on the activities of the past year (Dec 2019 to Jan 2021)
- A report from the Treasurer, reviewing the income and expenditure for the year ending 31 Aug 2020
- Accept the Treasurer’s Report
- Election of committee members
- Any other nominated business (must be sent in advance)
- AGM Ends.
Any Shropshire branch member wishing to ask questions at the AGM or add agenda items must email them to the Branch Secretary no later than 5pm on Monday, 22 February 2021.
Both the AGM and the event after are free to attend. Pre booking is essential via the MeetUp link provided, after the AGM.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Shropshire branch