BCS North London branch in association with Central London branch.
Watch the video
- Rebecca George OBE (President, BCS; also Non-Executive Chair, T-Level Reform Programme Board)
- Richard Lester (Programme Director, BCS)
- Marion Patterson (Employer Engagement Co-ordinator, ETF [Education and Training Foundation])
- Stella Pearson (Deputy Director, T Level Delivery, DfE [Department for Education])
- Pamela Rahman (IFATE [Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education])
- Bev Moxon (Account Manager, ESFA [Education and Skills Funding Agency])
The Government’s T Levels programme for 16-19-year-olds is currently underway.
Designed in collaboration with employers and BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT), T Levels are at the same standard as apprenticeships.
They include industry placements to gain practical experience.
Current T Levels include the ‘Digital Production, Design & Development’ T Level.
You can volunteer to help T Level teachers gain IT industry insights (via guidance or work placements) so they can then better teach their T Level students.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.