Practical illustration of the benefits of T Level qualifications for your organisation.
Watch the video
This presentation includes:
- Overview of the T Level programme - what’s new, what’s different?
- An illustration of the wide range of T Levels - available now and in the future
- The benefits of supporting the T Level programme, including Industry Placements
- Practical aspects from the view of employers
- How this can help your recruitment
- How to identify the T Level opportunities in an area and register your potential interest
- A case study from local employers: the benefits and how any issues were overcome
- Views of students on the current digital T Level programme
About the speakers
Debbie Eacott is the lead for digital T levels at Fareham College and Course Leader for the 3 Digital T levels. Debbie regularly engages with employers to carry out Technical reviews for the Industry placements, so enabling her to build up a strong employer relationship and requirements. Debbie is also a freelance manuscript reviewer for Hodder Educational, a writer and reviewer for NCFE awarding body. Debbie is in her final year of her MSc Senior Leadership in Education. Debbie is a Professional member of BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
Bethany Brown is a Work Placement Officer at Fareham College. Having graduated from the University of Portsmouth with a Master’s Degree in Criminal Psychology in the height of the pandemic, she swiftly began to look for a role in education. Within her role at Fareham College, Bethany is part of the team responsible for sourcing and arranging industry placements for students, including industry placements for the recently introduced T Level qualifications.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Hampshire branch, jointly with the Dorset branch, BCS e-learning specialist group and BCSWomen specialist group