Join us at the Digital Healthcare Show, the most significant and innovative UK event for healthcare professionals looking to revolutionise the NHS through the use of data, analytics and technology.
Free for healthcare professionals, the CPD certified conference programme will focus on eight key themes across four dedicated theatres; digital future theatre, data and analytics theatre, digital transformation theatre and technology enabled care theatre.
The Digital Healthcare Show promises to cover all relevant technological advancements such as genomics, AI and cloud/mobile services, share insights necessary to reduce duplication and error and streamline processes as well as educate on digital tools, apps and software that can transform patient experience. Sessions will also look at information governance and data protection to ensure you’re compliant with all guidance and taking all the necessary steps.
Reasons to attend:
- Free for healthcare professionals
- Take away practical ideas and solutions you can adopt in your own organisation
- Harness this huge opportunity to learn from Covid-19 and continue the rapid and unprecedented transformation of healthcare services
- Welcoming thousands of CIOs, CCIOs, senior IT leaders and Clinicians from the NHS, Local Government, CCGs and Primary Care
- Learn from 400 expert speakers and sector leaders who will be sharing their cutting-edge studies and inspirational insight from across the UK and beyond
- Meet and network with 200 exhibitors showcasing their latest products and solutions
- Part of Health Plus Care, The Digital Healthcare Show is co-located with The Residential & Home Care Show and The Healthcare Show - attendees can enter all three shows
This event is in partnership with: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT