Introduction and thanks from the current Chair, Julian Schwarzenbach.
12:30 - start
13:30 - end
How this webinar will be conducted to enable the managed involvement of the member audience (e.g. providing feedback using audio and text, together with the webinar voting tools).
- Chair’s report
- Finance summary
- Introduce future Committee nominees
- Committee election
- End of formal AGM
Consultation / discussion:
- Summary of presentations held, physical and virtual
- Views on preferred location / format for events
- Views on future subject matter
- Suggestions for other involvement / events by the DMSG
- Webinar close
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us make IT good for society. Join BCS today.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Data Management specialist group