Join Isaac Putt to discuss automated and manual penetration testing.
Watch the video
- An introduction to AppCheck, our history and journey
- Avoiding the worst-case scenario and learning from other's downfalls
- Technical capabilities and benefits
- Proactivity with regular testing and the getting ahead of the game
- Integrating into the software development lifecycle and raising awareness
- Our customer journeys and expectations for implementing our sustainable strategies
- Customer testimonials & experiences of change
- A demonstration of AppCheck's cloud-based platform
- The value of a proof of concept and freely, available next steps
- Questions and answers
About the speakers
Isaac Putt, Senior Consultant at AppCheck
Isaac has extensive experience of B2B consultancy, working across a variety of industries including mechanical engineering, construction, retail, employee recognition and presently cyber security. With the ever-growing pressure on IT security, and the relentless necessity to stay updated with the risks and challenges posed against us all, AppCheck offers peace of mind to all.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.
BCS is following government guidelines and we would ask attendees to continue to also follow these guidelines. Please go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for more information, advice, and instructions.
CPD Credits: This event counts for two hours towards your CPD. More information is available at www.bcs.org/cpd.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Software Practice Advancement specialist group (SPA)