Line Managers of IT & Digital apprentices will better understand their role in apprenticeships and how best they can support the apprentice.
Are you a Line-Manager currently responsible for supporting a digital apprentice or an organisation looking to recruit digital apprentices? Then this must-attend webinar will help you navigate your way through supporting your apprentice(s) from start to finish.
Over 1-hour, we’ll introduce key concepts in digital apprenticeships, establish roles and responsibilities, offer support, and provide clarity to the Line Manager.
Line Managers of IT & Digital Apprentices will better understand their role in apprenticeships and how best they can support the apprentice.
Attendees will also be given access to the exclusive online BCS Line Manager Toolkit.
What we'll be covering:
- The role and responsibilities of the employer (including the Line Manager, the Training provider and the End-Point Assessment Organisation
- Apprenticeship definition and contracts
- How best to support your apprentice
- Entering Gateway – preparing for the End-Point Assessment
- The standard and assessment plan
- Managing an apprentice – Top Tips
- Supporting mental wellbeing
- Other support available
- BCS Toolkit and knowledge test
- BCS Communities
- Next Steps
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.
This event is brought to you by: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT