Who is it for?
- Agile Scrum Master, internal coach, development leadership (VP / director / manager), project / programme manager, development team member, architect, developer, QA, tester, UI or UX designer who are actively engaged in Agile Scrum environments.
- Completion of the BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum is strongly recommended.
- Attendance at an accredited BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Master training course is mandatory.
What will I learn?
- The Agile way of thinking
- The Scrum Master role
- Agile estimating, planning, monitoring and control
- Complex projects
- Adopting Agile
How do I get this certificate?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last three days.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
Further information about training providers to follow.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.