Who is it for?
- Agile product owners, product managers, internal coach, project / programme manager, development team member, architect, developer, QA, tester, UI or UX designer operating in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Candidates are required to complete the BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in Agile Scrum.
- Attendance at an accredited BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Product Owner training course is mandatory.
What will I learn?
You will gain a broad understanding of:
- The Agile way of thinking
- The Product Owner role
- Managing the product backlog
- Complex projects
- Adding Value to projects and programmes
How do I get this certificate?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last three days.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.