Who should join?
BCS membership is for individuals (either through joining themselves, or through their organisation with a Group Membership Scheme).
Any individual can join CMA
CMA attracts the following:
- Decision makers for technology driven business communications, collaboration and cloud services in any company or organisation using or supplying these services
- ICT departments in companies large and small
- ICT departments in any public sector organisation including government, healthcare, education and emergency services
- Small and medium sized companies wanting more effective use of communications, collaboration and cloud services
- ICT consultants or contractors
- ICT consultancy companies
- Providers of professional services with relevance to ICT
- Analysts and commentators on ICT
- Suppliers of ICT equipment or services
- Telecoms network providers
- Academic institutions teaching ICT or the use of ICT in business