6th Form and FE Colleges
Career visits and school prizes
BCS Prizes for IT students in Hampshire 2014
At 6th form / FE level
- Available to sixth-formers - Separate prizes for girls and boys
- Available to students going on to further study in IT or jobs in IT
- Winners chosen by the school or college on coursework or exam results (or general interest)
- Prizes are £25 book tokens + certificate (2 per school or college)
How do I participate?
- For sixth-formers (or equivalent) studying IT or Computing, the school to apply straight away.
- Contact Keith Taylor, copy to Margaret Ross
- Nominate your winners (one boy, one girl) for the academic year 2013/14, and provide a couple of sentences on each as to why they deserve the prizes!
The schools participating in the 6th form/FE awards (over the last 18 months) are:
- Alton College
- Arnewood School, New Milton
- Barton Peveril College, Eastleigh
- Havant 6th Form College
- Peter Symonds College, Winchester
- Portsmouth College
- Queen Mary College, Basingstoke
- South Downs College, Waterlooville
- Totton College