The eWiC Series (ISSN 1477-9358)
The electronic Workshops in Computing series is international in scope. Each volume is based on the proceedings of a specialist workshop and is designed to provide information that represents a snapshot of current knowledge, debate or research.
This series cover the broadest possible range of topics, subject only to the workshops being firmly established in the computing sciences and being of interest to the wider community.
Publish your conference
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, publishes collections of conference papers through eWiC. The key benefits of publishing your conference:
- Competitively priced option for publishing proceedings
- Online publication of papers in PDF on ScienceOpen.com
- Editorial control of content
- Free promotion via the BCS network (including the BCS Academy of Computing, social media channels and newsletters)
- Print versions of publications available to conference organisers (prepared in advance of conferences). Contact the eWiC editorial office for more information on: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 44 (0) 1793 417580
eWiC proceedings require the conference organisers and authors to use the series template:
Publication licence eWiC
Licence to publish (fillable PDF)