BCS EXIN Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner (Bridge)
Transition from a certified Scrum Master to an Agile Product Owner with this tailored ‘bridging course’ designed to confirm skills and knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology, specifically with the Product Owner role in mind.
Who is it for?
- Project managers, software developers, product managers, IT service managers and business managers who already hold the BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Master certificate and would like to transition to become an Agile Product Owner.
- Candidates are required to already hold the BCS EXIN Agile Scrum Master Certificate, or Advanced Certified ScrumMaster™ (A-CSM).
What will I learn?
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse, understand and explain Agile concepts in the following areas:
- The Agile way of thinking
- Product Owner role
- Managing the product backlog
- Complex projects
- Adding value
The syllabus includes training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list:
Download our latest syllabus (PDF)
Please note: The old syllabus for BCS EXIN Practitioner Certificate in Agile Scrum Product Owner (Bridge) will retire on 1 June 2022. If you have candidates currently training for this syllabus please ensure their examinations are taken before this date.
Download the old syllabus (PDF)
Visit the BCS Bookshop to find Agile books and resources.
Have a read of these Agile blogs:
How do I get this certificate?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last one day.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- 45 minute ‘closed book’ exam with 20 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark is 65%
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.