Looking for a qualification you can benefit from immediately? The certificate lets you apply your practical knowledge, giving you confidence that you can put your learning into practice straight away.
Who is it for?
This certificate is ideal if you have some architecture in IT experience and want to take your abilities to the next level.
You need one of the following to take this course:
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Architecture Concepts and Domains
- A current TOGAF 9 or TOGAF 10 level 2 certificate
You should also have at least three years’ experience in information systems or IT, including some involvement with architecture.
What will I learn?
After completing the certificate, you’ll understand:
- The roles of and relationships between architecture levels and domains
- The required skills and professional behaviours of an IT architect
- Tools, frameworks, and artefacts used in architecture
- How to implement and uphold governance and quality assurance
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last four days.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- Online interview with scenario based questions
- Pass mark is 65%
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.