Who is it for?
- Anyone who is involved in any aspect of systems design.
What will I learn?
- Develop logical and physical systems' designs from structured and UML analysis models.
- Use data and component design techniques.
- Select and use a recognised design methodology to meet specific system design requirements.
- Explain the role and objectives of systems design in the systems development life cycle.
- Evaluate the suitability of an input and output system.
- Construct a usable user interface (HCI).
- Apply the rules of normalization to a set of data attributes.
- Understand and apply the principles of security, confidentiality and privacy
How do I get this certification?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- One hour 'open book' with 15 minutes reading time
- Written, based on a business scenario
- Pass mark is 50%
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.