Presenter: Sarah Burnett, Executive Vice President and Distinguished Analyst at Everest Group, Chair of BCSWomen and Founder of AI accelerator
Automating business processes is the new normal. Companies need to ride this wave of modernization or get left behind. They need talent to help with the transition, but it is in short supply. However, there are opportunities for office workers to learn about Intelligent Automation (IA) and gain the new skills to access a host of emerging career opportunities in the field. In this webinar Sarah Burnett will provide an overview of IA technologies, their applications in the enterprise, the opportunities that they bring for office workers and businesses, and sources of free information and resources to get you started.
- Introduction to Intelligent Automation (IA)
- IA technologies and their applications in business
- IA use cases and best practice
- Skills for IA
- Resources to get you started
Who is this Webinar perfect for?
- Everyone who is interested in business process automation with IA and the opportunities that it brings
- Leaders who want to learn the fundamentals of IA, what they can automate in their enterprises and how
- Office workers who want to understand the career opportunities that IA brings
Sarah Burnett is an Executive Vice President and Distinguished Analyst at Everest Group with global responsibility for the company’s Service Optimization Technologies (SOT) research program. This is focused on intelligent automation of business processes using technologies such as analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), orchestration and process mining, best practices for adoption and service and technology provider capabilities in this space.
Sarah is chair of BCSWomen, the women’s group of the British Chartered Institute for IT (BCS), and founder of AI Accelerator, a programme of free AI events, seminars and webcasts by experts, to encourage more women into the field of AI. One of Computer Weekly’s top 50 most influential people in UK technology sector, Sarah often speaks at clients’ and industry events and webinars.