World-renowned speakers will take to the stage and present to 500+ predicted Business Analyst professionals who will fly in from across Europe and beyond for three days of networking and learning.
Join IRM and BCS in London, from 19 – 21 September 2022 for the Business Analysis Conference Europe. The largest conference in Europe for BA professionals.
If you’re looking at your next career step, wanting to build a resilient team, gain some CPD skills and/or hear from some of the finest industry minds in the BA community, this conference is for you.
- With 5 conference tracks and over 60 sessions, including an impressive list of over 70 industry thought leaders, we have something for every BA professional.
- Day one offers an impressive list of workshops, including ‘The multicultural elephant in the living room’, helping senior BA’s manage stakeholder conflict or maybe ‘Tactics for successful negotiation’, with Suzanne William, hostage negotiator, is the one workshop for you.
- BA’s can sign up to training and get certified in the BCS foundation in Business Analysis certificate on day one of the conference for an additional £120, which includes the exam fee, or if you are a senior leader you might want to take advantage of the training for the BCS Certificate in Stakeholder Management for an additional £215 on top of your conference ticket, includes exam fee, and counts towards the BCS International Business Analysis Diploma – all in one day.
- Days 2 & 3 you get to hear from world renowned speakers and network with the largest BA community in Europe.
Not only do you come away with valuable insight, get to network with the largest BA community, you can get BA qualified with a minimal top-up on the conference price, giving you industry credentials which are typically delivered over 3-days and more expensive, plus you get internationally recognised and the tools to help support you in your role.
BCS Members get a 15% discount, quoting the code ‘BCS15’ and to support early careers, all Business Analysis Apprentices receive a 40% discount.
To receive your apprentice code contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Apprentices will be asked to provide evidence of their apprenticeship.
- Professionalism – Why it is Important, Rebecca George, Former President, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Wellbeing in Times of Change, Petra Velzeboer, Mental Health Advocate.
- Higher and Wider: Business Architecture for Business Analysts, Roger Burlton, Process Renewal Group.
- Digital Disruption – The Rise of Robots, AI and the End of Work, Dr. Alan Watkins, Complete.
This event is brought to you by: IIBA UK, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, IRM UK and AssistKD