The presentation will provide a list of pragmatic questions that will help organisations to understand what is causing change issues.
Watch the video
Change is often implemented poorly and this is despite an entire industry being in place.
This presentation (and the book of the same name) is for people who are charged with making Change happen and to provide some insights and examples of what works and what doesn’t.
The presentation will provide a list of pragmatic questions (with answers) that will immediately help organisations to understand what is causing change issues and then address them instantly.
There are no complex, hard-to-follow concepts or philosophical models, but a list of real and realistic hints and tips that can be used immediately.
About the speaker
Paul Taylor MBA, MBCS, FRSA, CMgr FCMI, FHEA, MIOD
- Consultant with over 30 years’ experience of implementing change across the financial services, oil/gas, charities, and professional bodies.
- Author and speaker on a variety of subjects (such as Change, freelancing, technology, financial services, research approaches plus others).
- Published several books covering Financial Services, Technology, Contracting and Change.
- Chair and NED for a variety of industry and social enterprises
- Mentor to various people on areas of career planning, career changes, etc.
- Associate Lecturer for the Open University STEM School teaching Technology Management.
- Obtained an MBA from the Open University.
- Studying for a PhD at Middlesex University.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.