A ideal opportunity to network with peers and learn from the 15 sessions planned.
Various see below for details of presentations
- 8:30am-9:00am - Registration – (Tea / Coffee)
- 9:00am-9:15am - Welcome Presentations
- 9:15am - Daljit Banger - The drivers for Enterprise Systems Architecture (What, Why and Value)
- 10:00am - Konstantinos Damiankis - Building a continuous EA culture of business architecture & governance.
- 10:45am - Ben Fox- State of the UK Architecture Market.
- 11:05am - Tea / Coffee
- 11:20am - Tim Aitken - NATO Architecture Framework V4 (NAFv4) and the NATO C 3 Taxonomy
- 12:00pm - Casimir Artmann - Invisible Architecture
- 12:35pm - Galal H. Galal-Edeen Scenario-Based Systems Architecting
- 1:10pm - Lunch - Networking
- 2:00pm - Simon Field - Can we package architecture services?
- 2:45pm - Lorne Mitchell - The Power of Centring
- 3:15pm - Gunnar Menzel Sustainability in Practice: Enterprise Architecture as Solution
- 3:45pm - Tea / Coffee
- 4:00pm - Oliver Cronk - Greenfield sustainable enterprise architecture
- 4:40pm - Panel Discussion - Chaired by Mike Broomhead: Architecture and Leadership --- outcomes of 2023 work by 2 BCS specialist groups.
- 5:15pm-5:30pm - Close
- 5:30pm-6:30pm - Networking / Drinks Social for those attending in person
- 12:00pm - Adnane Aqartit (Virtual Presenter ) - Greenfield sustainable enterprise architecture
- 2:00pm - Hisham Arafat Shehata (Virtual Presenter) - EA Framework for AI Adoption Case
- 2:30pm-3:30pm - Drop-In Surgery - Ask an Architect
The 6th Annual Enterprise Architecture SG Conference representing a great opportunity to network with peers and learn from the 15 sessions presented both online and in person.
We have assembled some great speakers to stimulate the exchange of views and experiences followed by a interactive group panel discussion.
Our events are for adults aged 16 years and over.
BCS is a membership organisation. If you enjoy this event, please consider joining BCS. You’ll be very welcome. You’ll receive access to many exclusive career development tools, an introduction to a thriving professional community and also help us Make IT Good For Society. Join BCS today
For overseas delegates who wish to attend the event, please note that BCS does not issue invitation letters.
BCS is following government guidelines and we would ask attendees to continue to also follow these guidelines. Please go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for more information, advice, and instructions.
This event is brought to you by: BCS Enterprise Architecture specialist group