Join BCS and FEDIP as we look at the skills the Health and Care sector needs to make the most out of AI in the workplace.
- Hatim Abdulhussein, National Clinical Lead | AI and Digital Workforce (WT&E) | NHS England
- Rhidian Bramley, Clinical Lead for Diagnostics, Digital and Innovation, Greater Manchester Cancer Network
- John O’Connell, Director of Strategic and Service Innovation, NHS South Central and West
12:00pm - webinar begins
1:00pm - webinar ends
Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation are buzz words in health and care right now. They offer the promise of more efficient and effective service delivery, but to be successful they need much more than the technology. This webinar will discuss the impact on the frontline health and care workforce and the digital teams implementing AI and RPA solutions, drawing on both local and national work in this area.
The webinar will address the following questions:
- What is the impact of AI on the frontline workforce training, skills and working practices?
- What skills are most important for users of AI?
- What skills are most important for those who are procuring and implementing AI in their organisation?
- What learning resources are available to support people to develop these skills?
This event is brought to you by: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT