Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to understand more about blockchain and the impact it can have on their organisation and society.
There are no formal requirements for this certification.
What will I learn?
Candidates should be able to:
- Explain how a blockchain works
- Explain the purpose ledgers have in a blockchain
- Identify blockchain vulnerabilities
- Explain the role of the public witness in a blockchain
- Explain the role of decentralized autonomous organisations (DOA) and sophisticated smart contracts
- Describe possible applications for a blockchain with regard to identity.
- Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain
- Explain what digital fiat currency and disruption in banking and currency are
- Explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property right (IP) and providence
How do I get this qualification?
Training and exam (recommended)
Take this course with one of our accredited training providers.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last for a minimum of one day.
Where can I study?
At a BCS accredited training provider near you.
How much does it cost?
Course prices vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- 30 minute ‘closed book’ with 20 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark is 65% (13/20)
This qualification is not regulated by the following United Kingdom Regulators - Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, CCEA Regulation or SQA.