The International Register of Engineering Technologists is maintained by the members of the International Engineering Technologists' Agreement, comprising the national engineering organisations of Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the UK.

How to apply

Complete the IntET application form and return it, along with the appropriate fee, to:

BCS Membership Operations
3 Newbridge Square

These guidance notes will help you when making your application.